First, you need to configure your Teamspeak 3 server data and query login. This can be done by navigating to Admin -> Settings -> Teamspeak 3.
Users can set their Teamspeak 3 UUID in the profile settings afterwards.
Channels can be created through a reward of a donation package or manually through the user page. This requires:
- Channel Name (optional)
- Parent-Channel ID (ex. 143)
- Channel-Group Name (ex. "Channel Admin")
Server-Groups can be given thourgh a reward of a donation package or as synchronization of a GExtension group. To establish a synchronization, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Admin -> Settings -> Groups -> Edit -> Teamspeak 3 Synchronization
- Insert the name of the Server-Group (ex. Moderator) for the group in the specified bundle. For example "TTT-Moderator" in the TTT bundle of the group Moderator.
The synchronization of a user will be checked on the following events:
- Everytime the Teamspeak 3 UUID was changed in the profile settings
- Everytime the groups of the user were changed
How do I get a ServerQuery Login?
- You get the login after creating your Teamspeak server. But you can also create a login by pressing Tools -> ServerQuery Login.
How do I get the ID of the Parent-Channel?
- You have to download and install this skin for your Teamspeak 3 client. Now click on the parent channel you wish and get the ID of it.